Regulatory Compliance Audits
For government investigations and regulatory compliance inquiries, Arete’s digital investigations teams uniquely help law firm clients to achieve successful outcomes on behalf of corporate clients while ensuring that all communications flow through outside counsel. All audits are certified as legally defensible and regulatory compliant.
Our assessments cover over 900 elements of risk spanning the five functions (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover) identified in the National Institute for Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework and several key cybersecurity standards (ISO 27001/2, COBIT5 and NIST 800-53).
Meet The Experts
Arete Audit Expertise
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Security Rule
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation
- New York Department of Financial Services Cybersecurity Regulation
- Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement NIST Special Publication 800-171 Center for Internet Security Controls