Post Incident Response
Arete Recovery and Prevention is designed to provide clients recovering from cybercrime attacks with simple, fast, cost-effective prescriptive recommendations and proven solutions.
Arete experts create comprehensive plans that are tailored to each organization’s needs based on the attack type, company size and industry. Once managed services are deployed, the hub can be managed and implemented by the company’s existing resources in collaboration with Arete teams to reduce the risk of further cyberattacks.
With deep experience understanding the nature of these attacks, our team deploys proven software tools, experienced resources and specific policies and procedures and controls as part of an optimized approach to managing and reducing cybercrime risk.
Meet The Experts
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
Director of Cyber Strategy & Defense
Complete cybercrime risk management programs
- Assessment of the attacked company’s security gaps, based on a detailed
investigation of the cybercrime incident.
- Development and documentation a phased approach to eliminate critical
gaps in process and controls and increase the company’s security posture
to comply with established best practices such as the NIST Cybersecurity
Framework and standards such as ISO 27001/2 and COBIT-5.
- Assistance or manage plan implementation, of critical, proven security
solutions to stop cybercrime attacks including:
- Technology and Process Deployment: Advanced tools and solutions for attack surface, endpoint and network managed detection and response, 24/7 monitoring. We recommend, assist and/or manage the following proven solutions: Dual Factor Authentication Solutions.
- Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) Solutions.
- Firewall and Network Security Solutions.
- Spear Phishing Solutions.
- MSP Audit, including implementation of additional security controls or migration to proven MSP providers.
- Virtual CISO Services: Delivered by Arete’s experienced cybersecurity experts, we help to advise on, collaborate in develop or directly manage a company’s cybercrime security plan. Our experts leverage relevant, up to date, real world data from new and emerging risks in Cybercrime from the
hundreds of new attacks we manage each month. For organizations with or
without an existing chief information security officer (CISO), or senior
IT Security Professionals, these experts assist or directly manage the
implementation of a broad information security plan as it relates to new
and growing threats.
- V-CISO Staffing and Recruiting: Arete can assists with identifying, hiring and if needed managing Cybersecurity professionals who will fit your organizations culture, needs and budget.